Job Search Basics
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Navigate to the RED CARPET EMPLOYMENT application page, http://jobs.redcarpetemp.com/signup .
2. Follow instructions to create USER PROFILE.
3. LOGIN using the USERNAME & PASSWORD created in step 2.
4. Complete the application questions. Note: Be careful not to omit or skip over entering the skills you are familiar with performing.
5. After completing step 4 click on SEARCH JOBS.
6. Expand any jobs of interest.
7. Click on APPLY NOW for each job that interests you.
Several features and functions require you to sign in with Email and Password. The requirement protects your account. Anytime we ask for your password we provide a link: “Forgot your password?” Click the link to reset the password. This will require access to the email associated with your account.
After you have successfully created your USER PROFILE & logged in you should click on SEARCH JOBS. Now you should carefully scan the available jobs & click on any job title that interests you. Since you have already completed the application process you should now see an APPLY NOW button at the top of the page. Click this button for each job that interests you. An automatic email notification will come to our staff, notifying us that we need to submit your credentials to our Client for each of the jobs for which you were interested in interviewing. Our staff will keep you informed as developments occur.
Don’t share anything personal beyond your name. Information like Government ID or Social Security number, date of birth or banking information is only needed once you have your new job. Be careful if you are asked for that information before accepting an offer, (or anytime online.) When we ask for a zip/postal code, we use that to help you find a job. We don’t need your full address.