- to help our client contacts keep their commitments to their employer by consistently providing them with excellent candidates at a fair price.
- to perform due diligence necessary to accurately verify an applicant’s true skill set beyond their printed credentials.
- to constantly consider our client’s short-term staffing needs and present profiles of new candidates to them on a regular basis.
FOR OUR FIELD EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS….
- to continually explore and implement new ways to forge stronger bonds with our field employees.
- to pro-actively market excellent candidates to both prospective and existing clients on a regular basis–even when no job order has been submitted to us.
- to provide our field employees with complete detailed performance information necessary to assess their prior job performance and improve future performance toward the ultimate goal of achieving a corresponding job offer from our client.
- to provide our job applicants with relevant career search and interview counseling and related services to enhance their marketability and likelihood of receiving a legitimate job offer.
- We will pro-actively devise and re-evaluate our methods to facilitate identifying the needs of our clients.
- We will avoid ethical dilemmas through prompt, direct and frank communication with clients, field employees and job applicants.
- We will seek candidates who are emotionally-invested in their careers and do their work for the art of it.
- We will strive to ensure our field employees are adequately prepared for their new assignments.
- We will establish an entrepreneurial work environment to allow our staff teams to freely create unique solutions for their business needs.
- Our sales and service staff will work closely together to evaluate job applicants and prepare our field employees.
- We will practice intuitive due diligence to thoroughly identify an applicant’s essential “soft skills.”
- We will streamline task cycles to ensure information and services are dispensed as quickly as possible.